Residential Gutter Installations
Advantage Gutters offers custom designed systems for any type of home: single family detached homes, strata complexes, multi-unit townhomes, or apartments. We work closely with homeowners, strata managers, roofing inspectors, restoration companies, and engineers to ensure you get the best options for your structure and environment.
We have options for heavily treed areas as well as snow and ice protection. We can also provide custom bent flashings and/or gutter where a standard gutter will not work.
We are fully insured, with $5 million liability as well as WorksafeBC coverage.
Remember, your house is built from the ground up, we help protect it from the roof down.
A few of our previous residential strata projects & units include:
- Treetops, Port Moody – 172 Units
- Cedar Crest, Langley – 63 Units
- Oak Tree, Surrey – 76 Units
- Coyote Ridge, Surrey – 62 Units
- Uplands, Port Coquitlam – 111 Units
- Ponderosa Estates, Surrey – 84 Units
- Woodridge Estates, Richmond – 141 Units
- Southpoint Ridge, Abbotsford – 100 Units
- Parkside, North Vancouver – 35 Units
- Rivers Walk, Squamish – 13 Buildings